Tue Feb 7, 2012 4:36pm EST
Feb 7 (Reuters) – Waste Connections Inc’s
quarterly revenue beat analysts’ estimates on higher special
waste volumes and the waste management firm forecast 2012
revenue just above Wall Street expectations.
The company that provides solid waste collection, transfer,
disposal and recycling services expects 2012 revenue at $ 1.62
billion. Analysts, on average, were expecting $ 1.60 billion,
according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Net profit rose to $ 38 million, or 34 cents a share, from
$ 36.1 million, or 31 cents a share, a year ago.
Revenue at the Folsom, California-based company rose 13
percent to $ 379.8 million.
Excluding items, the company earned 35 cents a share.
Analysts on an average were expecting the company to earn 35
cents a share, on revenue of $ 376.6 million.
The company’s shares closed at $ 32.54 on Tuesday on the New
York Stock Exchange.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011