LONDON, Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — E-Waste Systems, Inc. (OTC BB: EWSI) announced today that it has joined forces with CR Electronics to expand its geographic and technical coverage for the New York/New England area.
CR Electronics is a trading partner of Rick Fine and Fine Resources, which are both partners of EWSI. Based in the heart of the Northeast, CRE is a high quality operator in the end of life electronics industry. The new agreement will allow seamless, best in class delivery of services to customers of both companies with consistent, high quality standards, and is initially designed to support EWSI’s business development initiatives in New York/New England region.
EWSI’s strategy includes acquiring and partnering with quality enterprises with innovative management, who share the commitment to providing compliant, cost-effective and environmentally-responsible services for e-waste reverse logistics and recycling. Through partnerships and acquisitions; thought leading business development; and Fair Trade E-waste solutions, EWSI expects to extend its reach and offering; to apply best practice professional management; and to invest in state-of-the-art technology.
“We are very pleased to link up with Chris Rahilly and his team at CRE,” Martin Nielson, CEO, EWSI stated. “We recently launched some very promising initiatives in the region and we think Chris’s team is well positioned to help us implement the high-end technical solutions required.”
Mr. Rahilly commented, “Rick and I are excited to bring our location in the Northeast and our technical skills in asset recovery to this relationship with EWSI. We believe there are solid opportunities to achieve real competitive differentiation by working together in this partnership.”
The three-year agreement defines the quality services under offer; provides for full audit trails of all transactions; provides a mechanism for sharing in the economic benefit; requires periodic reviews; and includes non-disclosure and non-circumvention terms.
About E-Waste Systems:
Headquartered in London, where e-waste regulations are the most stringent in the world, EWSI aims to be a leading provider of e-waste related services in key jurisdictions globally. Blumberg Associates estimates the sector at $ 55B annually as legislation mandates that e-waste can no longer be landfilled. OEM’s, retailers and users are increasingly responsible for end-of-life management of e-waste, while Corporate Social Responsibility demands highly compliant, professional solution providers. The industry is also highly fragmented and EWSI considers these elements as an attractive environment for its buy, build, and upgrade strategy. Visit www.ewastesystems.com
Herein, regarding EWSI’s future results or actions, the words “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “may,” “intend,” “expect”, etc. are’ forward-looking statements’ within the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to, future capital needs, changes, delays, or market acceptance.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011