Out of the muck of opened makeup and hair care products, I found a brand new makeup mirror. Retail value about $ 60. What a score. Brand new, not one scratch on it. Funny, I’d been wanting one for a while and just didn’t feel like paying that much money for it.
Retrieved several big bags of cat food. Between me and my neighbors there are about 6 cats who are strays who are wandering around the neighborhood with no home. Since the both of us have such big yards, the cats are constantly running free in both yards. I’ve heard a couple of cat fights the other night fighting over the food. I may have to put out a second bowl.
Next we found a box full of brand new paperback books. These books were intact and didn’t have the cover torn off. Good! Also in that bin was a brand new water bottle, many bookmarks, a cozy for my coke cans and a few good shopping bags. I usually use shopping bags as I hate using the plastic ones in the store. It does nothing but sit in the land fill and rot for many years.
I have a question for you all. How did you find this blog? I’m curious to know what traffic is driving here.
And are any of you still finding good finds?
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011