Question by Missing Yhu<3 R.I.P CJB!!: This is so weird. What Should I do?
My neighbor heard a car in our alley this morning at 5. The people got out of their car and went into her back yard. She called the cops but the cops said they were gone.
So my mom wakes up at 7. Goes to work at 8. She took the dumpster out in the alley ot be dumped at like 7:45.
I hear a dog barking at 8:30. Look outside and somehow my dog had gotten outside.
But then my mom got home a little bit ago and she says the dumpster isnt in the alley. Ok?
So i go out back and it’s out back. Not dumped
What should I do? Omg I’m so scared someone’s gonna get me tomorrow! Because I’m 13 and home alone with my 9 year old mentally challenged sister all day.
So obviously… the person brought the dumpster in my back yard. And let my dog out.
WTF? Do u think it’s the people that went in my neighbors backyard?
We live in one of the safest places in the country!
Answer by ~LIVE~ ~LAUGH~ ~LOVE~
Maybe suggest going over to your neighbors 2moro if you are that freaked. That stuff that happened is weird and it would freak me out to but really sometimes its just your head making up stuff and it freaks you out. Like whenever i am home alone and i watch a scary show, movie about someone being taken, every single noise i hear in my house i am convinced that someones in my house and they are going to kidnapped me when really that’s not true no one is in my house at all. But yeah either go to the neighbors tell your mom gets home, or go find a friend to go somewhere with that is fine with hanging out with ur lil sister. Because if i was u i wouldn’t want to hang out at home either. But if you can’t remenber u have a dog that will make noise if someones in ur house and if u hear something either call ur mom or neighbor. Or if u see someones in ur house for real, cuz sometimes dogs just barks at random things, call 911 and also call ur neighbors to come and help.
What do you think? Answer below!
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011