LONDON and COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — E-Waste Systems, Inc. (OTC BB: EWSI) announced today that Paul Haft has agreed to join its executive team as VP Operations and COO of its E-Waste Systems (OH) subsidiary.
Mr. Haft, a veteran in e-waste and plastics recycling, will oversee all production and operations functions and will manage the operational integration of acquisitions. He will also implement all the systems and processes for the thought-leading business development initiatives which EWSI launched after completing its acquisition in Ohio.
EWSI’s strategy includes acquiring quality enterprises with innovative management, who share the commitment to providing compliant, cost-effective and environmentally-responsible services for e-waste reverse logistics and recycling. Through acquisitions; thought leading business development; and Fair Trade E-waste solutions, EWSI expects to extend its reach and offering; to apply best practice professional management; and to invest in state-of-the-art technology.
“We are thrilled to have Paul join our team,” Martin Nielson, CEO, EWSI stated. “He is an extremely talented professional who brings excellent knowledge and a great personality to our team.” Mr. Haft previously was an executive at Ohio E-Waste, and two other recycling operations, and was instrumental in opening and operating recycling plants both in the US and internationally and has done business in Central/South America, Europe and Asia. The early stages of his career included stints in the law profession and in telecomms where he was an award winning professional with MCI Worldcom in Virginia. He earned two BS degrees, studied for an MS in Applied Economic Science, and did overseas studies in Spain. He also speaks fluent Spanish.
The contract is nearing completion and is expected to be finalized in the next few days.
About E-Waste Systems:
Headquartered in London, where e-waste regulations are the most stringent in the world, EWSI aims to be a leading provider of e-waste related services in key jurisdictions globally. Blumberg Associates estimates the sector at $ 55B annually as legislation mandates that e-waste can no longer be landfilled. OEM’s, retailers and users are increasingly responsible for end-of-life management of e-waste, while Corporate Social Responsibility demands highly compliant, professional solution providers. The industry is also highly fragmented and EWSI considers these elements as an attractive environment for its buy, build, and upgrade strategy. Visit www.ewastesystems.com.
Herein, regarding EWSI’s future results or actions, the words “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “may,” “intend,” “expect,” etc. are ‘forward-looking statements’ within the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including, but not limited to, future capital needs, changes, delays, or market acceptance.
Martin Nielson, CEO
E-Waste Systems, Inc. +1 650 283 2907
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011