Shares of the following companies may have unusual moves in U.S. trading tomorrow.
CBL & Associates Properties Inc. (CBL) : The real estate investment trust that owns shopping centers boosted its quarterly dividend by 1 cent to 22 cents a share.
Darling International (DAR) : The meat- and bone-meal processor may gain as much as 25 percent after its acquisition of Griffin Industries for $ 872 million boosts sales and profit, Barron’s reported in its “The Trader” column.
FairPoint Communications Inc. (FRP) (FRP US): Standard & Poor’s revised its outlook on the Charlotte, North Carolina-based communications-services provider to negative from stable, saying its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization margin is low compared with peers. The negative outlook means S&P may cut the company’s B credit rating.
Hitachi (HIT) : The U.S.-traded shares of the Japanese electronics maker are poised to rise as it sells less profitable assets and boosts earnings on telecommunications, rail systems and power grids, Barron’s reported.
Territorial Bancorp (TBNK) and ViewPoint Financial Group (VPFG) : These regional banks may advance as their simple business models and low risk attract takeover bids, Barron’s reported in its “The Trader” column, citing Mark Zahorik of Keeley Asset Management in Chicago.
United Stationers Inc. (USTR) : The board of the Deerfield, Illinois-based distributor of business products approved the repurchase of an additional $ 100 million of its shares.
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Nick Baker at [email protected].
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011