Zurawick, who has more than 25 years of experience in wastewater treatment, upper management, marketing, finance and business development, replaces Dr. Hans Badreddine, who developed Bioshaft’s wastewater treatment technology and sold the patent to Bioshaft in February 2007.
“Bioshaft appreciates the effort and vision Dr. Badreddine has put forth over the last five years and we wish him good luck in the future,” said Zurawick. “As a former professor of Industrial Chemicals at Aachen University in Germany, his leadership and guidance played a key role in the success and growth of the company.”
Zurawick’s expertise includes a quarter century of work in water desalination, water and wastewater treatment, zero liquid discharge, recycle/reuse applications, energy integration/high strength wastewater treatment, engineering economics and financial evaluation. He has extensive technical expertise and strong global business development management capability. He spent the last 15 years in sales, upper management, marketing and business development.
“These are exciting times at Bioshaft, we have assembled a world class team of professionals to go along with state-of-the-art, sustainable technology that will lead Bioshaft into the future as we have found our technology is the perfect fit for customers all over the world,” said Zurawick, who has worked at the corporate level with Waterlink, Zenon/GE, and Ecovation, Inc. and is experienced in identifying and capturing new business opportunities.
His expertise includes entrepreneurial and strategic planning in all facets of project life cycle, from initial viability analysis and conceptual design to documentation and implementation. Since obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and Chemistry from Kent State U, Zurawick has developed broad-based skills and has a proven track record in the areas of general management, P & L management, operations, sales, product development, and human resources management.
For more information, please contact: Adam Yassine, 1-858-472-2551, email@example.com
About BioShaft Water Technology Inc.
BioShaft Water Technology Inc. is a publicly traded Lake Forest, California-based designer and manufacturer of domestic, municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants. Its innovative and worldwide patented BioShaft systems virtually eliminate sludge and the associated sludge components found in conventional activated sludge waste water treatment systems, significantly reduce odours and cost considerably less to install, operate and maintain. Its domestic, municipal and industrial systems have been installed in food & beverage plants, large municipalities, private housing developments, resorts, golf courses, parks, shopping centers, office buildings and restaurants throughout the world. BioShaft Water Technology Inc. was founded in 2007, with offices in Lake Forest, Ca, San Diego, Ca, Venice, Fl and Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
This news release contains “forward-looking statements”, as that term is defined in Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements in this news release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future.
From our Blog
- Helpful Tips When Renting a Dumpster January 21, 2013
- Tips for Cleaning Up and Organizing January 4, 2013
- Phoenix AZ Dumpster Rentals Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com October 22, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Bethseda, MD Available at SameDayDumpsters.com September 8, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Pennsylvania Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters August 28, 2012
- Troop 581 B.S.A. August 21, 2012
- Renting a Dumpster in NY Made Easy by Samedaydumpsters.com August 14, 2012
- Home Remodeling Projects Made Much Easier with SameDayDumpsters.com August 3, 2012
- Junk Removal Services Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters July 14, 2012
- Dumpster Rental for Any Construction Project Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com June 30, 2012
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Castledoor “Dumpster Diving” June 3, 2011
- Q&A: What is it like to go dumpster diving? December 11, 2011
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- Dumpster Diving Documentary (part 1) November 25, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- dumpster diving June 2, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011