Question by SeaShells: I can smell EVERYTHING and it’s making me want to puke?
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 8 months now. My period is due anytime between tomorrow-Monday (usually a 26-29 day cycles). I haven’t had any normal PMS symptoms– no cramps, no moodswings, no sore boobs, etc.
For about 4 days though, I’ve been having hot flashes. I’m 21, so it’s not menopause lol. My stomach has felt nauseous. I’ve been barely able to stay awake until 10pm, and we usually go to bed around 11-11:30. I keep getting headaches. I feel very, very hungry. I don’t have cramps, but my lower back aches. And last night, I woke up at about 4:30 am, sweating, feeling like I was going to throw up, and I smelled the nastiest smell. It was like…. skunk meets cigarettes meets poop. I woke up and ran to the bathroom b/c I thought I was going to be SICK. I turned on the AC, opened the windows, etc. My husband never smelled anything, but I thought it was something in the trashcan, so I asked him to take out the trash (keep in mind, 4:00am). He walked the trash the 100 yards to the dumpster at the end of our street and said that he could smell a skunk all the way down there, but not in or near our house.
I just feel so weird… off and on all day I feel like throwing up. I’m hot. I’m tired. My head hurts. And I just want to cry all the time.
I took like 3 pregnancy tests over the last 3 days and they’ve all been NEGATIVE.My period is due in 4 days.
Edit; Period us due in 4 days at the latest. Last month it was 26 days, the month before it was 27. 29 is the longest it’s been and I’m at day 25 now.
My doctor’s office refused to give me a blood test until my period was late.
Answer by just me indy
I think you need to relax, because your body can lead you to think that you are pregnant even when you’re not. It could be PMS or not, but at least wait until you miss your period before getting your hopes up, because if you’re not pregnant,you’re gonna get even more depressed, and thats just gonna delay the whole process.
What do you think? Answer below!
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011