Question by Sam: What should i do about my job?
so i am 17 and work at my local golf course as a cart attendant. Our course was bought by the county so we have all new management. one of my new bosses suck at making the schedules- the first person of the day works 9 hours and the close person works 3 hours! He has also screwed u paychecks for 3 in a row. Our “big” boss doesn’tcare about our course he is still runing his course in another state. He doesn’t allowed the cart people inside- even if it is raining, cold, hot. anything we don’t have a fan outside, chairs for us to sit in, and when we can’t find anything to do he makes us to busy work- like dishes, window cleaning, vacuuming, he also makes us clean the bathroom twice a day, the mens is horrible- drunk guys can’t aim. then i have a 30 year old worker there trying to go on a date with me- saying he would help get me out of my house. today one of the yard people told me all the trash needed emptied i went around the course and 1 dumpster needed emptied thats it. the thing is i want to quit because i just hate working there- but working there gets me free golf and golf is super expensive and i am not rich- and i have to practice as much as possible. i also applied at another golf course for the same position and my coach is the manager there but i haven’t heard from them- and i don’t know if i want to risk unemployment- i need a job at the golf course but i don’t know what to do… HELP?
sorry it is so long
Answer by Eden
There are plenty of potential hurdles for teenagers in work, many of them legislative, parents and guardians are required to be vigilant about that. There is plenty of help from the website in the box below on this issue, they also have help for all peeps who are hunting for work, or who are required to change careers.
Add your own answer in the comments!
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011