Question by Matt: How do i deal with rude people who live below me?
I live in a 3 floor 3 apartment house. I live on the 3rd floor with my girlfriend and 2 yr old daughter. The people on the 2nd floor are the rudest, most disrespectful, disgusting people i have ever met. Its a husband and wife with 3 kids in a 2 bedroom apartment. The kids are 6, 5, and 11 months old. Its 9:45pm and the yellling, screaming, and crying finally ended after a hour and one kid is still quietly sobbing. Usually this happens every other night. I have been living here myself for i think 5 yrs. The dad abuses the kids mentally (and i think maybe physically). Hes always yelling at them for everything. The kids are terrible. Always screaming, making loud noises, slamming doors, crying for ever, and just disgusting. The parents are no better. They ignore the kids or they yell at them making them cry then yelling louder for them to stop. Its terrible. They leave crap all over the hall and stairs that we have to walk up. They leave stuff all over the yard and never clean up anything. On hot days they leave their door open and it stinks up the stairway. Smells like rotting food in a dumpster, its bad. My friend was over the other day and gaged coming up the stairs, so its nasty. I can’t stand this anymore. I have delt with it way to long. Now my girlfriend and i yell at the kids. The parents don’t do anything. Yesterday their 5 yr old daughter was using a driveway broom (the kind with the hard, stiff bristles) and was brushing my girlfriends new car, the mom was sitting right there and my girlfriend yelled at the kid to stop and the mom didnt even say anything. The 6 yr old son was playing his cello or what ever the heck it is at 10:30 at night!! Not to mention all the times he TRIES to hurt our daughter, like raming her with his bike or kicking a ball at her face, things of that nature that a kid should know not to do! Im sorry for ranting, but i cant stand it because i am yelling at other peoples kids! The worst part is that its my aunt and uncle!! My other uncle lives on the first floor and he and my stepdad own the house but the 300lb fat slob who lives on the 2nd floor thinks he owns the place, so he does whatever the hell he wants. WHAT THE HECK DO I DO??? How do i deal with this for a couple more months? Its all family so its makes it even harder. There is no landlord to complain to.
I have talked to them and my uncle and stepdad who own the place. They dont do anything about it because its family. Well im family TOO!
sorry weight has nothing to do with it. i just got all worked up, very sorry!
there is no land lord.
Answer by POPPY
God, what a nightmare-had some college-ectasy tripping kids who had parties, were loud til 6am. every damn night before-so I sympathize-I complained to landlord-called police, it NEVER stopped. I had to move…so that seems like the only option-sorry-wish you the best of luck! You could try having a serious talk w/them first tho…
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011