20100501 – yard sale stuff – 0 – IMG_0175 – old guitar () vs. new guitar ()
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
Stuff we found while yardsaleing on 20100501 – full list at: clintjcl.wordpress.com/2010/05/02/
I got the new guitar on the right for . It was pretty much brand new, with carrying case, extra classical strings, and some music books. It’s a "student sized" (3’x1′) HOHNER HCO2, which goes for about new.
The guitar on the left is a full-sized classical that some kid Carolyn was babysitting found in a dumpster. I guess we weren’t babysitting very well, if we were making out while the kid is playing in a dumpster. I gave the kid — who was only 5 or 7 or so — (hard-earned money back then, when I made .50/hr)… She was very happy as that was the most money she had ever possessed. I was very happy to get a 2nd acoustic guitar. BUT NOW I HAVE THREE!
The "student sized" guitar is actually smallenough that you can hold it under your arm while sitting next to someone while playing cards — and not have to worry about hitting them in the face. Mark did this when we played Aquarius with Chris & Eve the following week.
Hohner HCO2 guitar, foofsack, guitars.
May 1, 2010.
… Read my yard sale-related blogposts at clintjcl.wordpress.com/category/yard-sales/
DNR cites Granby for open burning
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has sent a letter to Granby Mayor Donna Fullerton regarding burning of solid waste collected during a citywide clean up.
Read more on The Neosho Daily News
Witness: Anthony’s car smelled of decomposition
Simon Birch said Anthony’s car was at the tow yard for two weeks
Read more on CBS News
Jim Trotter: NFL players have workout dilemma during lockout
The Virginia Mason Athletic Center sits on an eastern bank of Lake Washington, a short drive (traffic permitting) from downtown Seattle. Home to the Seahawks since August 2008, the $ 60 million complex features an indoor practice facility, three outdoor fields and a weight room large enough for a royal wedding.
Read more on Sports Illustrated
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011