“s” : “es”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: EnergySolutions On Wednesday June 29, 2011, 10:27 pm EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, UT–(Marketwire – 06/29/11) – EnergySolutions (NYSE:ES – News) today announced the closing of an exchange offer pursuant to which it offered to exchange up to $ 300,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of its 10.75% Senior Notes due 2018, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “new notes”), for an equal aggregate principal amount of its outstanding 10.75% Senior Notes due 2018 (the “old notes”).
The old notes were issued on August 13, 2010 in a transaction exempt from registration under the Securities Act. As of Tuesday, June 28, 2011, which was the expiration date of the exchange offer, all of the outstanding old notes had been validly tendered in exchange for an equal amount of the new notes.
This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to exchange or a solicitation of an offer to exchange any new notes for old notes. The exchange offer was made only pursuant to a prospectus and letter of transmittal that has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission as part of EnergySolutions, Inc.’s Registration Statement on Form S-4, as amended (File No. 333-174284). The Registration Statement was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 27, 2011.
EnergySolutions offers customers a full range of integrated services and solutions, including nuclear operations, characterization, decommissioning, decontamination, site closure, transportation, nuclear materials management, the safe, secure disposition of nuclear waste, and research and engineering services across the fuel cycle.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011