“s” : “rsg,wm”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Shinesrooms.com On Thursday June 30, 2011, 8:32 am EDT
NEW YORK , NY–(Marketwire – 06/30/11) – www.shinesrooms.com has a handpicked team of market professionals with over 100 years of combined investing experience. Today they are providing members comprehensive research on the Waste Management industry and are offering free analytical research on Waste Management Inc. (NYSE:WM – News) and Republic Services Inc. (NYSE:RSG – News). Register with us today at http://www.shinesrooms.com/index.php?_controller=RegisterMember&_method=index.com to have free access to these research reports.
The Waste Management sector has drawn a lot of attention from investors over the past few years as consolidation and high profile investors pushed up stock prices. Companies have managed a great deal of pricing power in some markets. Get your free reports on Waste Management Inc. and Republic Services Inc. at http://www.shinesrooms.com/index.php?_controller=RegisterMember&_method=index. There is no commitment to join.
www.shinesrooms.com is the Ultimate Trading Environment for investors. If you are considering owning Waste Management Inc. and Republic Services Inc. then you should sign up for a free membership and our complimentary reports today at www.shinesrooms.com. Over the last 5 years our returns outpaced any of the major indexes. Sign up today to find out what you are missing.
However, there are several trends that companies like Republic Services Inc. have to adapt to. Waste generation volumes have been falling lately due to the trends of growing environmental consciousness, a focus on recycling, and lower consumption motivated by the recession. Because of this, the sector is looking for new ways to drive revenues. Republic Services Inc. report is accessible for free by registering today at http://www.shinesrooms.com/republicservicesinc300611.pdf.
Recycling, waste treatment and green energy have been primary targets for the sector. Waste Management Inc. for example has been operating electricity generation plants that run on general garbage. It is also hoping to grow its exposure to the huge market treating waste water from the natural gas production technique called hydraulic fracturing. Waste Management Inc. report is accessible for free by registering today at http://www.shinesrooms.com/wastemanagementinc300611.pdf.
While an economic recovery could increase trash volumes for the sector, it does not seem to be waiting around in the meantime and is investing in new revenue sources.
The two Waste Management stocks research reports are available for free by signing up now on www.shinesrooms.com.
Shine’s Rooms is the brain child of David Shine, a 13 year Wall Street veteran with a stellar track record. For 13 years Shine has trained thousands of traders to navigate and profit from the markets. Using cutting edge technology, Shine provides you with a community in which you can trade alongside Shine and his Team as they guide you through the market’s ever-changing landscape.
To view our disclaimer, visit this link http://www.shinesrooms.com/disclaimer.html.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011