Tucson, AZ (PRWEB) October 21, 2005
Consumers now have a new weapon in the war against identity theft: a downloadable Real Safety Guide (http://www.RealSafety.org) that unveils 140 proven strategies for beating identity theft, con artists and credit card fraud. Based on interviews with a convicted identity theft mastermind and a top law enforcement crime prevention expert, The Real Safety Guide to Beating Identity Theft, Con Artists and Credit Fraud gives consumers the most up-to-date and practical advice on beating identity theft that has ever been compiled.
In this guide, consumers will learn how to spot scams, derail identity thieves, and keep their credit card numbers safe. They’ll also learn how thieves and con artists operate: dumpster diving, social engineering, charity frauds and many other tactics are exposed in this downloadable guide.
The Real Safety Guide to Beating Identity Theft, Con Artists and Credit Fraud is the first in a series of guides created by consumer advocate Mike Adams, who has pledged 50% of net proceeds to charities dedicated to improving public safety. The first such charity is a 501(c)3 foundation that purchases safety equipment for the protection of police officers.
“Identity theft is an escalating problem,” says Adams, “and with this Real Safety Guide, consumers can now learn how to avoid becoming a victim using simple, proven strategies that really work.”
Real Safety Guides are available in both hardcopy and downloadable (PDF) editions from http://www.RealSafety.org
RealSafety.org is the non-profit publisher of the Real Safety Guide series. Half of all net proceeds from sales of the Real Safety Guides are donated to related non-profit organizations. Endorsed by law enforcement and other groups, the Real Safety guides are designed for quick reference and affordability so that all can benefit from their information.
# # #
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011