“s” : “eei”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Ecology and Environment, Inc. On Friday July 8, 2011, 8:45 am EDT
LANCASTER, N.Y., July 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Based on the strong financial condition of the Company, the Board of Ecology and Environment, Inc. (E & E) (Nasdaq:EEI – News) has declared an increase of the six-month dividend to 24 cents per share. This two cent increase in the semiannual dividend doubles the largest dividend increase that the Company has announced since becoming publicly traded 24 years ago.
This represents the 49th consecutive dividend since the Company became public in 1987 and the 17th increase in 24 years. The dividend is payable on or before August 5 to shareholders of both Class A and Class B common stock on record as of July18.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. has completed more than 50,000 projects for a wide variety of clients in 113 countries, providing environmental solutions in nearly every ecosystem on our planet. The Company is listed on the NASDAQ under the symbol EEI and is located on the web at www.ene.com.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011