Redwood City, CA (PRWEB) July 8, 2004
If you’re planning a move in the Bay Area, it just got easier and a lot more earth-friendly, thanks to an innovative, new company: Bay Area Boxes. You can now get high quality, USED boxes for your move, delivered to your door at a fraction of the cost of new ones.
In this slow economy, two people hit by layoffs are making lemonade out of lemons. Both founders, Mike Regan and Scott Morris had been laid off in the recent Silicon Valley-wide downsizing. Together, they were looking to develop a business idea that combined social and environmental responsibility, as well as financial viability.
When Mike and his wife were moving to a new home, the lightning bolt hit them: Why, with all the hassles of moving, does finding moving boxes have to be so difficult? Buying new boxes is ridiculous (They are expensive and a terrible waste of natural resources). Asking friends for boxes is cumbersome at best. And then there’s “dumpster diving…”
The two knew there were too many boxes prematurely going to the recycler, or worse yet, the dump. Keeping those boxes in circulation until their useful life was over, is just one small way they feel they can make a difference. “We wanted to set an example for our kids; in this time of conspicuous consumption, it can be cool to reuse,” states Mike Regan.
Scott and Mike saw the opportunity to offer a much-needed service to people moving in the Bay Area. Good, used boxes for a low price, ordered online for convenience, and then delivered directly to their customers at no extra charge.
One of many satisfied customers reports, “Bay Area Boxes was great! They made one of the most annoying, time consuming, and frustrating parts of moving just go away. Great people and great service!”
Mike and Scott knew there was a market for used boxes for individuals moving homes and apartments. What they didn’t expect was that so many businesses would choose to take advantage of their services for the same reasons. Today, Bay Area Boxes contracts with many businesses, realtors, recyclers and movers in the Bay Area, offering a unique and much needed service to them.
Bay Area Boxes is the most convenient, affordable, earth-friendly moving box solution in the Bay Area! (http://www.bayareaboxes.com)
# # #
Related Dumpster Diving Press Releases
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011