“s” : “smed”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Sharps Compliance, Inc. On Wednesday July 13, 2011, 9:43 am EDT
HOUSTON, July 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Sharps Compliance Corp. (NASDAQ:SMED – News), a leading full-service provider of cost-effective management solutions for medical waste and unused dispensed medications generated outside the hospital and large healthcare facility setting, is helping healthcare professionals including doctors, dentists, vets, clinics, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities save time, money and the environment with a “GREEN” alternative to their traditional medical waste pick-up service.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/sharpsinc/48184/
Since inception of the Company, Sharps Compliance’s customers have prevented improper disposal of more than 600 million syringes from the solid waste stream and from potentially harming our citizens and the environment.
Medical and other healthcare-related facilities are discovering they have an alternative to the traditional medical waste pick-up service. The Sharps MailBack Recovery System is the first complete solution for the containment, transportation, treatment and tracking of medical waste, keeping it out of landfills, saving time and cutting the cost to dispose by 50 percent with no frustrating long term contracts, unexpected price increases or surcharges.
Sharps Compliance’s first of its kind patent-pending GREEN Waste Conversion Process™ eliminates medical waste going into landfills by 100 percent. The process transforms discarded medical waste into a new product called PELLA-DRX™ – a clean, raw material used in manufacturing industrial resources, vital to everything from highways to high-rises.
“The Sharps MailBack Recovery System costs 50 percent less than the traditional pick-up service,” says Kent Lawson, DDS, Family & Cosmetic Dentists. “No more scheduling pick-ups, long-term contract requirements and unexpected price increases. It also addresses all types of medical waste generated in my office, not just syringes.”
“I never knew there was a GREEN alternative for medical waste disposal until I was introduced to the Sharps Compliance MailBack Recovery System. I am very impressed that they keep my medical waste out of landfills,” says Hayley Nguyen, M.D., Family Practice.
The Sharps Mailback Recovery System is designed for self-injectors, retail and mail-order pharmacies, communities and facilities including, professional offices, tattoo, long-term care and correction operations, home healthcare, pharmaceutical manufacturers, government agencies, and retail, commercial, and hospitality markets to facilitate the proper disposal of used needles, syringes and other medical waste.
Sharps Compliance Inc. is eliminating medical waste from America’s landfills, protecting people from the hazards of medical waste while saving time and money. www.sharpsinc.com
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011