After conducting commerce tonight, decided to try out another strip mall that is actually pretty dead right now. I call these ghost malls. VERY few customers. What galls me is that in this time of rampant unemployment major companies are still hiring men and women in retail who are sullen, rude and just plain I don’t give a damn attitude.
Right now I don’t have to work as I’m a full time housewife and homemaker to my new husband. I don’t need to work now as he makes a pretty good living. He takes care of the outside and I take care of the inside.
But with all the good men and women out of work, I still continue to encounter on a regular basis these type of retail employees. I’m always very chatty to retail clerks and anyone in the service sector as I used to work as a retail employee and a waitress when I was younger to put food on the table.
We have a huge class of men and women who in their 40′s and 50′s who were former middle manager who would love to have a job and these companies continue to hire these ungrateful clerks.
Enough of my rant!
Recovered new out of the trash, a $ 30 stapler, a ream of paper, 1 audio cable, 1 flashlight with a light on it and a new filing rack (similar to what you’d put letters and papers in). Brand new.
The school supplies will be donated to a local school this week. The administrative offices are open.
The rest of the stuff we’ve found is going to a new home. My husband and I are going to a local church picnic this weekend. We were told not to bring food, just the two of us. I do know for a fact that many a young couple with children and others will be there. I will be bring several boxes to donate to the church. What they do with them is their business.
I’ve found that when I donate and not hoard my finds, God always sends me more.
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011