“s” : “garb.pk”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Garb Oil & Power Corporation On Monday July 18, 2011, 10:00 am EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, July 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Garb Oil & Power Corporation (GARB) (OTCQB: GARB) and PSP Venture, Inc. are pleased to announce a consulting and public relations alliance. PSP Venture, Inc. will provide its services in developing and carrying out Garb’s strategic business plan, PR and marketing campaigns.
“We are extremely excited to have the team from PSP working with us. PSP is a vertically integrated firm with a highly diversified staff who has the knowledge to develop our corporate identity,” John Rossi, CEO of Garb stated. “We are confident that they will be instrumental in helping us to achieve our goals. People need to understand that we provide profitable solutions to make “green” more than just a costly and necessary task or a trendy slogan.”
PSP Venture, Inc. CEO, Platon Petratos said “After evaluating Garb for several months and holding many discussions with Garb’s management team, we firmly believe Garb possesses the technology and passion to become the premier company in the E-Scrap, E-Waste, and Rubber Recycling industry. This industry is expected to experience explosive growth in the United States and Europe over the next several years, and PSP Venture, Inc. is excited to help position GARB at the forefront. Garb has the technology and the expertise to make the industry a profit center instead of a cost center. There is a $ 230 billion industry poised to literally “mine” refuse at a profit rather than to dispose of it at a cost.”
We at GARB believe that transparency with our investors is paramount; the agreement provides that restricted shares will be given as payment for services rendered by PSP, paid incrementally over the next year. PSP Venture has stated it intends to hold these shares until GARB becomes profitable.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to the application of ClosedCycle™ principle and NoWaste™ residue. Our plants for Rubber Recycling, E-Waste and E-Scrap Recycling, Waste to Energy and OTR processing plants are all developed with these principles in mind. Garb believes that processing waste should be economically viable and leave NoWaste™. It is our endeavor to build plants that continue to push the boundaries for the attainment of the ClosedCycle™ principles and a world with NoWaste™. For more information about Garb Oil & Power Corporation visit http://www.garbcorp.com
About: PSP Venture, Inc.
PSP Venture, Inc. is full-service public relations, marketing, branding, and consulting agency. We bridge the gap between the companies we represent and the investment community through innovative and aggressive marketing programs. PSP Venture, Inc. provides transparent and value-driven investment and business solutions which deliver maximum value for our clients. For more information, visit http://www.pspventure.com or join our investor public forum on Yahoo http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WealthyPenny/.
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements contained in this document that are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements based upon management’s current expectations. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Neither Garb-Oil & Power Corporation nor PSP Venture, Inc. are required to update forward-looking statements.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation
1588 South Main Street Suite 200
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115 US
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011