“s” : “ve,vie.pa”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies On Thursday July 21, 2011, 11:23 am EDT
BREA, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Devon Energy Corporation awarded Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies a contract to deliver one of the largest induced gas flotation (IGF) systems of its kind for the Devon Jackfish 3 project. The Jackfish project uses Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) to extract the bitumen. This project is located in the Athabasca region, approximately 15 km Southeast of Conklin, Alberta, in Canada. Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies’ successful supply of the IGF for the Jackfish 2 project lead to the purchase of another IGF for Devon Energy Corporation.
In this new project, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies will provide a Whittier Filtration AutoFlot® induced gas flotation unit (IGF), with a capacity of 932 m3/hour of oily produced water. The pressurized design of the flotation cell allows easy removal of the oil from the produced water in the internal baffle chambers. The pressurized system prevents the escape of H2S gas and other potentially hazardous vapors. Materials of construction include SS alloys due to the corrosive nature of the saline produced water. The system will be delivered in September, 2011.
Devon Energy Corporation is a leading independent natural gas and oil exploration and production company. Devon’s operations are focused onshore in the United States and Canada. The company’s portfolio of natural gas and oil properties provides stable, environmentally responsible production and a strong platform for future growth.
Through its worldwide network of business units, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies is active in all major oil and gas producing countries and is able to resolve process filtration and water issues that oil and gas customers encounter. Understanding the unique requirements of oil and gas operations and process design, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies and its subsidiary Whittier Filtration were able to meet this unique project’s most demanding reliability, safety and quality standards.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies (VWS), subsidiary of Veolia Water, is a leading design & build company and a specialized provider of technological solutions in water treatment. With over 9,658 employees in 57 countries, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies recorded revenue of 2.9 billion Dollars in 2010.
Veolia Water, is the world leader in water and wastewater services and technological solutions. Veolia Water is part of Veolia Environnement (NYSE:VE – News), the worldwide reference in environmental services, providing solutions in four complementary segments: water management, waste management, energy management and passenger transportation. With more than 30,000 North American employees and 315,000 employees worldwide in 74 countries, Veolia Environnement recorded annual revenues of $ 46 billion in 2010.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011