“s” : “ews,rsg,smed,spy,srcl,teg,wm”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
On Friday July 22, 2011, 4:33 pm EDT
S&P 500 component Stericycle, Inc. will unveil its latest earnings on Wednesday, July 27, 2011. Stericycle, Inc. manages regulated waste and provides related services. It operates in the United States, Canada, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, and the United Kingdom.
Stericycle, Inc. Earnings Preview Cheat Sheet
Wall St. Earnings Expectations: The average estimate of analysts is for profit of 69 cents per share, a rise of 11.3% from the company’s actual earnings for the same quarter a year ago. The average estimate is the same as three months ago. Between one and three months ago, the average estimate moved down, but has risen from 68 cents during the last month. For the year, analysts are projecting net income of $ 2.82 per share, a rise of 11.9% from last year.
Past Earnings Performance: The company has beaten estimates the last four quarters and is coming off a quarter where it topped forecasts by 3 cents, reporting profit of 68 cents per share against a mean estimate of net income of 65 cents per share.
Wall St. Revenue Expectations: On average, analysts predict $ 396.8 million in revenue this quarter, a rise of 14.1% from the year ago quarter. Analysts are forecasting total revenue of $ 1.62 billion for the year, a rise of 12.5% from last year’s revenue of $ 1.44 billion.
Analyst Ratings: Analysts are bullish on Stericycle as five analysts rate it as a buy, none rate it as a sell and five rate it as a hold.
The company has enjoyed double-digit year-over-year percentage revenue growth for the past four quarters. Over that span, the company has averaged growth of 21.6%, with the biggest boost coming in the fourth quarter of the last fiscal year when revenue rose 25.5% from the year earlier quarter.
The company has now seen net income rise in three straight quarters. In the first quarter, net income rose 15.7% while it rose 12% in the fourth quarter of the last fiscal year and 21.8% in the third quarter of the last fiscal year.
Competitors to Watch: Waste Management, Inc. , Republic Services, Inc. , Sharps Compliance Corp. , Environmental Waste Intl. Inc. , The TEG Group PLC .
Stock Price Performance: During May 24, 2011 to July 21, 2011, the stock price had risen $ 4.80 (5.5%) from $ 87.80 to $ 92.60. The stock price saw one of its best stretches over the last year between June 24, 2011 and July 7, 2011 when shares rose for nine-straight days, rising 8.6% (+$ 7.39) over that span. It saw one of its worst periods between August 18, 2010 and August 26, 2010 when shares fell for seven-straight days, falling 3.7% (-$ 2.48) over that span. Shares are up $ 11.68 (+14.4%) year to date.
(Source: Xignite Financials)
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011