“s” : “gers.ob”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: GreenShift Corporation On Friday July 22, 2011, 3:39 pm EDT
ALPHARETTA, Ga.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– GreenShift Corporation (OTCQB: GERS) today announced a 1 for 1,000 reverse stock split of its common stock.
“We have streamlined and improved our business over the past two years and we are a much different company today,” said Kevin Kreisler, chief executive officer of GreenShift. “The time has come to do the same with our capital structure given recent progress in meeting our goals.
“We have reduced debt by about another $ 7 million, transitioned to operating income, strengthened our patent portfolio, and won substantial new business during 2011. In total, we have executed licenses with about 15% of the ethanol industry, with execution of additional licenses expected during the second half of this year. We have worked and will continue to work with our existing and new licensees to commence and maximize oil production this year, and we expect to be generating sufficient annualized sales by the end of this year to achieve profitability.
“Additional debt reduction and improvement of our balance sheet are among our previously-announced targets for the balance of this year. The reverse stock split is intended to facilitate realization of these objectives while positioning the company to take advantage of strategic growth and other opportunities as they materialize.”
The reverse split is expected to become effective during the latter half of the third quarter of 2011. Every thousand shares of issued and outstanding GreenShift common stock will be automatically combined into one issued and outstanding share of common stock, without any change in the par value per share. This will reduce the number of outstanding shares of common stock from approximately 14 billion to about 14 million. GreenShift common stock will continue trading on the OTCQB under the symbol “GERS” but will trade under a new CUSIP number.
About GreenShift Corporation
GreenShift Corporation (OTCQB: GERS) develops and commercializes clean technologies that facilitate the more efficient use of natural resources. GreenShift is focused on doing so today in the U.S. ethanol industry, where GreenShift innovates and offers technologies that improve the profitability of licensed ethanol producers. Additional information on GreenShift and its technologies is available online at www.greenshift.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains statements that may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of GreenShift Corporation and members of its management as well as the assumptions on which such statements are based. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements. Important factors currently known to management that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-statements include fluctuation of operating results, the ability to compete successfully, and the ability to complete before-mentioned transactions. The company undertakes no obligation to update or revise forward-looking statements to reflect changed assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events or changes to future operating results.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011