My hubby was so tired from work we didn’t do any diving last night. We’ve been spending time at home more watching DVD’s, documentaries and movies. I find mainstream TV is lame, puts me to sleep and doesn’t tell all sides of the story across the planet. It’s all about spend spend spend and waste waste waste.
We’ve been cooking at home 99% of the time. One night a week during the week we have date night. It’s less expensive to eat out during the week and less crowded. I do notice that even on the weekends when we go food shopping, there is a marked decrease in traffic and customers.
So today being a techno geek I’ve finally learned how to link my laptop to our TV so I can watch documentaries I have on my hard drive on our Hi Def TV. What a delight that is.
So we left the house to dive this afternoon. Found 5 boxes of precut firewood, a manicure kit, a child’s toy, 1 children’s book with DVD, St. Patty’s day stickers, soda can holders (cozies), eye liner, 2 new frames intact. One older cookbook on crockpot cooking and one book for home repair.
We also found a HP deskjet CD to install the software for a particular laser printer. I’m saving it. Someone on down the road will buy that type of printer, maybe used with no software to load it. I’ll then have it.
On another note, if you have manuals for certains products and you no longer have the products, SAVE THE MANUALS. There is a man in the east coast who is now selling manuals. People are buying used products from garage sales and cannot find the manuals. He’s selling these manuals and making some extra money.
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011