“s” : “bshf.ob”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: BioShaft Water Technology Inc. On Friday July 22, 2011, 6:00 am EDT
LAKE FOREST, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– BioShaft Water Technology Inc. (the “Company” or “BioShaft”) (OTCBB:BSHF.ob – News) is pleased to provide the following corporate update on its activities for the fourth quarter of 2011. BioShaft received several Purchase Orders during the fourth quarter of 2011.
IHF&D, a contracting company located in DENVER, Colorado, issued a Purchase Order to BioShaft for the upgrade of an existing Wastewater Treatment Plant. The expansion will allow the plant to handle a population of up to 3,000 people. The end user is the ANA National Military Hospital (NMH) in Kabul, Afghanistan. Prior to the order, the BioShaft design was cleared for construction by the United States Army Corps of Engineers.
Water Treatment Masters, a BioShaft agent located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, issued a Purchase Order to BioShaft for a 132,100 GPD Wastewater Treatment plant. The end user is the Bin Ban Camp, located in the King Abdullah Financial District.
Imad Yassine, COO of BioShaft said, “We are very excited about the approval for construction by the United States Army Corps of Engineers in Afghanistan. We are looking to leverage this opportunity with the United States government as a doorway into the North American market.”
About BioShaft Water Technology Inc.
BioShaft is an innovative and patented wastewater treatment technology. The plants have many benefits over traditional waste water treatment systems. Some of these benefits include: Almost no odor, minimal sludge, lower energy consumption, and significantly less land requirements. Many other benefits are detailed on the company’s website. www.bioshaft.com
This news release contains “forward-looking statements”, as that term is defined in Section 27A of the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Statements in this news release which are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and include any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011