“s” : “clh,cwst,idsa,pesi,rsg,spy,srcl,wcaa,wcn,wm”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
On Monday July 25, 2011, 2:23 pm EDT
S&P 500 component Republic Services, Inc. will unveil its latest earnings on Thursday, July 28, 2011. Republic Services, Inc. offers non-hazardous solid waste collection, transfer, recycling and disposal services in the U.S.
Republic Services, Inc. Earnings Preview Cheat Sheet
Wall St. Earnings Expectations: The average estimate of analysts is for net income of 48 cents per share, a rise of 14.3% from the company’s actual earnings for the same quarter a year ago. The average estimate is the same as three months ago. Between one and three months ago, the average estimate was unchanged and it has not changed during the last month. For the year, analysts are projecting profit of $ 1.88 per share, a rise of 11.2% from last year.
Past Earnings Performance: The company is looking to top estimates for the third straight quarter. Last quarter, it reported net income of 42 cents per share against a mean estimate of profit of 41 cents, and the quarter before, the company exceeded forecasts by one cent with net income of 42 cents versus a mean estimate of profit of 41 cents.
Wall St. Revenue Expectations: On average, analysts predict $ 2.1 billion in revenue this quarter, a rise of 1.4% from the year ago quarter. Analysts are forecasting total revenue of $ 8.27 billion for the year, a rise of 2% from last year’s revenue of $ 8.11 billion.
Analyst Ratings: Analysts are bullish on this stock with eight analysts rating it as a buy, none rating it as a sell and none rating it as a hold.
The company has now seen net income rise in three straight quarters. In the first quarter, net income rose more than twofold while it rose more than fourfold in the fourth quarter of the last fiscal year and 11.4% in the third quarter of the last fiscal year.
The company’s revenue has now risen for two straight quarters. In first quarter, revenue increased 0.4% to $ 1.96 billion from the year earlier quarter. In the fourth quarter of the last fiscal year, the figure rose 1.1%.
Competitors to Watch: Waste Management, Inc. , Waste Connections, Inc. , WCA Waste Corporation , Casella Waste Systems Inc. , Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. , Stericycle, Inc. , Industrial Services of America, Inc. and Clean Harbors, Inc. .
Stock Price Performance: During July 18, 2011 to July 22, 2011, the stock price had risen 96 cents (3.3%) from $ 29.31 to $ 30.27. The stock price saw one of its best stretches over the last year between September 8, 2010 and September 21, 2010 when shares rose for 10-straight days, rising 5.2% (+$ 1.53) over that span. It saw one of its worst periods between July 7, 2011 and July 18, 2011 when shares fell for eight-straight days, falling 7.4% (-$ 2.34) over that span. Shares are up 80 cents (+2.7%) year to date.
(Source: Xignite Financials)
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011