Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) June 24, 2011
Melt Bar and Grilled has diverted over 35 tons of food and other organic wastes in the past 12 months. The volume of waste being composted puts Melt Bar & Grilled at the top of their peer group. ?Melt Bar & Grilled has been an early adopter of the Rosby Resource Recycling services and has continually increased their composting efforts,? said Ian Rosby.
Recycling organic wastes by composting is a growing trend in Northeast, Ohio. Rosby Resource Recycling has been in the recycling business since 1996. Their composting services help businesses reduce the amount of waste that goes into dumpsters and landfills. The soil products produced by the process are then used by landscapers and gardeners. Composting saves businesses money while saving the environment.
About Rosby Companies: Rosby?s is the innovative leader in green recycling initiatives, composting programs and construction and demolition debris recycling for LEED building projects, with over 19 years of experience in the field.
Company website: http://www.rosbycompanies.com
About Melt Bar & Grilled: Melt Bar & Grilled is a Cleveland favorite for gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. Owned by Matt Fish, Melt has garnered countless culinary awards and has been featured extensively in local and national media, including The Food Network?s ?Diner?s, Drive-ins and Dives,? ?USA Today,? Esquire? magazine, ?The Boston Globe,? FOX News? Greta Van Susteren and The Travel Channel?s ?Man vs. Food.? Accolades for the groundbreaking menu items include ?Cleveland Magazine?s? Best Sandwich and ?Esquire?s? One of the Best Sandwiches in America list.
Company website: http://www.meltbarandgrilled.com
Contact: The Rosby Companies
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011