“s” : “garb.pk”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Garb Oil & Power Corporation On Tuesday July 26, 2011, 9:00 am EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, July 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Garb Oil & Power Corporation (OTCQB: GARB.PINK) Garb has formed a joint venture with ACG Consulting LLC (the “JV”) to build 7 E-Waste recycling facilities within the next 3 years. It is planned that the first E-Waste recycling facility will break ground in South Florida in March of 2012. Garb plans to break ground with a new E-Waste recycling facility every 4 months thereafter, at various sites in the US as licenses, permits, and USCIS approvals are obtained. The JV will be funded through USCIS designated regional centers under the EB-5 Pilot Program for each E-Waste recycling facility in accordance with our planned schedule. It is estimated that each E-Waste recycling facility will cost as much as $ 15,000,000 to build depending on configuration and size of each recycling facility. Once operational each E-Waste recycling facility is estimated to contribute a minimum of $ 12,000,000 in revenues every full year of operation and create many new jobs for U.S. persons in the U.S. The JV’s first E-Waste recycling facility is expected to be delivered and commissioned between September and October 2012. The JV will conduct testing during the months of October, November, and December of 2012 with the recycling facility beginning full production January 2013.
The JV will be owned 51% by Garb and 49% by ACG Consulting LLC. Three E-Waste recycling facilities are planned for operation during the 2013 calendar year with four additional recycling facilities to come on line during the 2014 calendar year. It is expected that by end of 2015 the combined E-Waste recycling facilities will contribute an estimated $ 85,000,000 in revenues to the JV.
The EB-5 Program was authorized by the US Congress under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1990, as amended, with the intent to help stimulate the US economy by creating new jobs for U.S. persons. The term “EB-5” is an acronym for “the fifth employment based visa preference category.” As it implies, the source of the investment capital comes from foreign investors who wish to legally immigrate to the US by investing $ 500,000 through an authorized EB-5 Regional Center in a commercial enterprise located within a Targeted Employment Area that will benefit the US economy and create at least 10 full-time direct and/or indirect jobs for US persons. The program is administered by USCIS, as provided under Section 610 of Public Law 102-395. Since its inception in 1990, the EB-5 Program has been the conduit through which over $ 1 billion has been invested by foreign nationals in US enterprises to create jobs throughout the US economy.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to the application of ClosedCycle(TM) principle and NoWaste(TM) residue. Our plants for Rubber Recycling, E-Waste and E-Scrap Recycling, Waste to Energy and OTR processing plants are all developed with these principles in mind. Garb believes that processing waste should be economically viable and leave NoWaste(TM). It is our endeavour to build E-Waste recycling facilities that continue to push the boundaries for the attainment of the ClosedCycle (TM) principles and a world with NoWaste(TM).
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this document that are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements based upon management’s current expectations. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Garb-Oil & Power Corporation is not required to update its forward-looking statements.
Paul Kirkland – Manager
ACG Consulting LLC
229 East 20th Avenue, Suite 9
Gulf Shores, Alabama 36452
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011