“s” : “cwst”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Casella Waste Systems, Inc. On Wednesday June 1, 2011, 11:42 am EDT
RUTLAND, VT–(Marketwire – 06/01/11) – Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CWST – News), a regional solid waste, recycling, and resource management services company, will host a conference call on Thursday, June 16, 2011 to discuss its financial results for the company’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011, which ended April 30, 2011.
The company will release its financial results after the close of the market on Wednesday, June 15, 2011. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. ET. Individuals interested in participating in the call should dial (877) 548-9590 or (720) 545-0037 at least 10 minutes before start time. The call will also be webcast; to listen, participants should visit Casella Waste Systems’ website at http://ir.casella.com and follow the appropriate link to the webcast.
A replay of the call will be available on the company’s website, or by calling (800) 642-1687 or (706) 645-9291 (Conference ID 72713860) until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, June 23, 2011.
The company also announced today that the company’s management will be presenting at J.P. Morgan Diversified Industries Conference on Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 1:45 p.m. ET. The conference is being held at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York City.
The company indicated that, although this presentation is not expected to include any material non-public information, the presentation given at this conference will be made available to all investors on the company’s website. The presentation will be posted prior to the scheduled presentation time, and may be accessed via the Investors’ section of the company’s website at http://ir.casella.com. In addition, the presentation will be webcast live via a link on the company’s website.
For further information, contact Ned Coletta, vice president of finance and investor relations at (802) 772-2239, or visit the company’s website at http://www.casella.com.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011