Waste Management buys Colorado e-waste recycler
* addthis_config is used to set global options.
* ‘services_exclude’ lists all services not to be
* shown in the drop down menus.
* UI API found here: http://www.addthis.com/help/client-api#configuration-ui
* Service List found here: http://www.addthis.com/services/list
Aug 1 — Waste Management Inc.’s Recycle America subsidiary today announced that it has acquired e-waste recycling company Access Computer Products Inc. and its partner Mordell LLC.
Loveland, Colo.-based Access refurbishes, recycles and resells computer equipment, cell phones, electronics and more.
Its Mordell subsidiary, also based in Loveland, refurbishes 2,200 laptop computers a month, according to its website, and recycles 1,800 more. It employs 12 technicians and 18 support personnel.
“This acquisition will expand Waste Management’s presence in the growing electronics recycling and re-commerce market and provide an additional high value service to our customers,” said Pat DeRueda, president of WM Recycle America.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Contact Waste & Recycling News editor John Campanelli at [email protected] or 313-446-6767.
This Year’s Most Popular Stories