“s” : “vtnr.ob”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Vertex Energy, Inc. On Tuesday August 2, 2011, 5:49 am
HOUSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Vertex Energy, Inc. (OTCBB:VTNR), a leader in the aggregation, re-refining and processing of distressed petroleum streams such as used oil, transmix, fuel oils and off-specification commercial chemical products, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2011 on Tuesday, August 9, 2011.
Management of Vertex Energy will host a conference call the same day, Tuesday, August 9, at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Those who wish to participate in the conference call may telephone 877-407-4019 from the U.S.; international callers may telephone 201-689-8337, approximately 15 minutes before the call. A webcast will also be available at: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/playerlink.zhtml?c=103547&s=wm&e=4169718.
A digital replay will be available by telephone approximately two hours after the call’s completion until August 31, 2011, and may be accessed by dialing 877-660-6853 from the U.S. or 201-612-7415 for international callers, Acct # 380; Replay ID# 376524.
ABOUT VERTEX ENERGY, INC.
Vertex Energy, Inc. (OTCBB:VTNR), is a leader in the aggregation, re-refining and processing of distressed petroleum streams such as used oil, transmix, fuel oils and off-specification commercial chemical products thereby reducing the United States’ reliance on foreign crude oil. Vertex’s focus, as a participant in the alternative energy and environmentally friendly investment sectors, is on creating increased value in the products it manages and produces through a variety of strategies and technologies that facilitate the re-refining of used oil and off specification commercial chemical products into higher value commodities. By creating higher value products from distressed hydrocarbon streams, the Company is positioned to produce both financial and environmental benefits. Vertex is based in Houston, Texas with offices in Georgia and California. More information on the Company can be found at www.vertexenergy.com.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including information about management’s view of Vertex’s future expectations, plans and prospects, within the safe harbor provisions under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the “Act”). In particular, when used in the preceding discussion, the words “believes,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “anticipates,” or “may,” and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Act, and are subject to the safe harbor created by the Act. Any statements made in this news release other than those of historical fact, about an action, event or development, are forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the results of Vertex, its divisions and concepts to be materially different than those expressed or implied in such statements. These risk factors and others are included from time to time in documents Vertex files with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to, its Form 10-Ks, Form 10-Qs and Form 8-Ks. Other unknown or unpredictable factors also could have material adverse effects on Vertex’s future results. The forward-looking statements included in this press release are made only as of the date hereof. Vertex cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Accordingly, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Finally, Vertex undertakes no obligation to update these statements after the date of this release, except as required by law, and also takes no obligation to update or correct information prepared by third parties that are not paid for by Vertex.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011