“s” : “dar”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Darling International Inc. On Monday August 8, 2011, 5:30 pm EDT
IRVING, Texas, Aug. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Darling International Inc. (NYSE:DAR – News) will hold a conference call and webcast on Friday, August 12, 2011 to discuss the Company’s second quarter 2011 financial results. The teleconference will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by Mr. Randall Stuewe, CEO and Chairman of the Board, and Mr. John Muse, Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration. The related press release will be issued after the market closes on August 11, 2011.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial 877-317-6789 a few minutes before the scheduled start time. International callers are invited to call 412-317-6789. Please refer to confirmation code 10002998. A replay of the call will be available one hour after the completion of the call through August 22, 2011. To access the replay, please dial 877-344-7529, or if you are calling internationally, dial 412-317-0088. Please refer to confirmation code 10002998. The live webcast and archived replay also can be accessed on the Company’s web site at http://www.darlingii.com/investors.aspx.
Darling International Inc. is the largest and only publicly traded provider of rendering and bakery waste recycling solutions to the nation’s food industry. The Company recycles beef, pork and poultry waste streams into useable ingredients such as tallow, feed-grade fats, meat and bone meal, poultry meal and hides. The Company also recovers and converts used cooking oil and commercial bakery waste into valuable feed and fuel ingredients. These products are primarily sold to agricultural, pet food, leather, oleo-chemical and bio-diesel manufacturers around the world. In addition, the Company provides grease trap collection services and sells used cooking oil collection equipment to restaurants. For additional information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.darlingii.com.
Contact: John O. Muse
Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, or Brad Phillips, Treasurer
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011