“s” : “gprc”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Guanwei Recycling Corp. On Wednesday August 10, 2011, 11:59 am EDT
FUQING CITY, CHINA–(Marketwire -08/10/11)- Guanwei Recycling Corp. (NASDAQ: GPRC – News), China’s leading clean tech manufacturer of recycled low density polyethylene (LDPE), announced today it will discuss 2011 second quarter results during a live conference call and webcast on Tuesday, August 16th, at 8:00am ET. This will follow distribution of a news release with the Company’s second quarter results on Monday, August 15, 2011.
To participate in the call, interested participants should call 1-877-941-4774 when calling within the United States or 1-480-629-9760 when calling internationally. Please ask for the Guanwei Recycling Corp. 2011 Second Quarter Conference Call, Conference ID: 4464939. There will be a playback available until 08/23/11. To listen to the playback, please call 1-877-870-5176 when calling within the United States or 1-858-384-5517 when calling internationally. Use the Replay Pin Number: 4464939.
This call is being webcast by ViaVid Broadcasting and can be accessed by clicking on this link http://viavid.net/dce.aspx?sid=00008B6B or at ViaVid’s website at www.viavid.net.
Description of Guanwei Recycling Corp.
Guanwei Recycling Corp. is China’s largest manufacturer of recycled low density polyethylene (LDPE). Adhering to the highest “green” standards, it has generated rapid growth producing LDPE from plastic waste procured mostly in Europe for sales to more than 300 customers in ten different industries in China. Guanwei Recycling Corp. is one of the few plastic recyclers in China that has been audited by German authorities, most recently Umweltagentur Erftstadt, for compliance with German pollution and environmental standards. This allows the company to procure high quality plastic waste directly from Germany and other European countries (Spain and Holland), with no middlemen, and permits highly economic production of the highest grades of LDPE. Additional information regarding Guanwei Recycling Corp. is available at www.guanweirecycling.com.
Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this press release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause our actual results in future periods to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product demand, market competition, and risks inherent in our operations. These and other risks are described in our filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011