Topeka, KS (Vocus) October 17, 2010
God Has My Tears But I Can Sing, a new book by Elizabeth Gerhardt, has been released by RoseDog Books.
The author explores a variety of subjects, from life?s realities to dreamlike fantasies, using vivid descriptions, thoughtful musings, and stories, both real and imagined. Meet all kinds of people: neighbors, scheming exes, melodic choral singers, an evil psychopath, soulmates hanging around through eternity, adventure-seeking chat room seniors, and one old grouch. An animal lover, she introduces patient, abandoned, dumpster-diving dogs and one dog-stalking cat. No shortage of passionate lovers: I taste from your body/the mead of a thousand honeyed lips. . . A recurring theme of optimism, as the title implies, and a smorgasbord of entertaining verses from how to eat grits to the surrealistic shimmer on a Kansas road.
Gerhardt, a former folk singer, software engineer, and system designer, is originally from New York and has lived all over the United States, including Hawaii, Atlanta, Wyoming, Spring Hill, and St. Augustine, Florida. She holds a B.A. in psychology from Flagler College and an M.S. in human factors and systems from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. Her interests have included choral singing and raising Alaskan malamutes. She lives in the mountains of western Panama, where she writes about her adventures with her two rescues, a Newfoundland/border collie mix and a pure Panamanian street dog. This is her second published book.
God Has My Tears But I Can Sing is a 56-page paperback with a retail price of $ 10.00. The ISBN is 978-1-4349-9964-1. It was published by RoseDog Books of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For more information or to request a review copy, please visit our virtual pressroom at http://www.rosedog.com/pressroom or our online bookstore at http://www.rosedogbookstore.com.
Find More Dumpster Diving Press Releases
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011