I have decided my mother is a wonderful cook. Not only do the meals come freshly prepared every single day to an eager family of hungry wolves, every dish is made from scratch cooked to perfection. I temporarly postponed my dumpster diving, due to the ease of prepared meals around thanksgiving and the fact that I am proud to call my hometown eco friendly.
My Thanksgiving List includes:
Amazing friends: seriously, I have the most caring friends in the world. From the random rides, the amazingly long shifts at work, the 2 am dumpster diving trips, my wierd hormones, and dirty car habits ya’ll are the best. Thanks for listening to my complaints about everything from boys to half starvation, to no sleep habits to rooomate issues.
My family: I’m pretty sure 20 years ago my parents were not ready for their daughter to make national news for eating out of trash cans but it’s been amazing. I’m sorry for all the links my parents will email you about me, i’ve tried to discourage this habit. Matt told me I must change my last name for the sake of family unity.
University of North Carolina- Charlotte
I don’t know how I got on this little list of students that recive things that they don’t deserve, but it happened to me. Through this school ive recived more media press then anything I could have have ever deserved.
Fox Carolina- Thanks for interviewing me! I had a really fun time going around with your cameraman and reporter. I felt like a ninja sneaking around with camera’s following me.
ok, that is all. I could write a huge list but most of important is the fact that Jesus died on the cross to save my sins, and for that I am most thankful. Have a wonderful thanksgiving
From our Blog
- 15 items That You Should Either Recycle Or Thrown In The Trash October 5, 2016
- What to Ask When Looking for a Waste Collection Provider October 3, 2016
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011