Question by WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!: Bear Hunt………..?
My friends and i went to look for a bear and found one from 15 yards away jump out of a dumpster so if we want to see one should i go to the place where the dumpster with my 4 other friends and buy some steak and try to find him? Its in the Adirondacks Ny Were doing it next year again and we have a camp they have camps too we dont plan on getting close but on the last day at 2 am about 2 weeks ago our friend the volenteer firefighter fed the bear marshmellows she was in the lean to she had a chairbarricade and tossed the bear marshmellows from 10 feet away! What should i do go down with her her daughter a friend of ours and another friend or instead of the lean to the dumpster at the restaurant
Answer by bamavol
Leave the bear alone!
If you feed the bear or bother it, one of you will end up hurt or dead.
A bear that gets used to people eventually ends up being a pest and will have to be moved or killed.
And it may attack you (or some little kid) when it thinks you may have food.
Please leave it alone.
Add your own answer in the comments!
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011