Westchester County, NY (PRWEB) July 2, 2004
Client By Design, LLC – Guerilla Marketing Coach, Richard Bailey releases a new downloadable PDF guide dedicated to stopping identity theft both online and offline.
Recognizing the rising costs and inconvenience of identity theft on both consumers and business (large and small), Client By Design’s new guide provides readers with common-sense counter-measures, advice, recommended technology and other resources to protect themselves, including revelations of how Identity Theft is done (from spyware to dumpster diving), how to prevent it and also a link to get a free online credit report to check your credit history for acts of fraud.
The guide also contains links and contact information for government and credit related resources that will help victims and those who don’t want to become victims to take an offensive as well as defensive approach.
“It’s frightening, but many people are victims of identity theft and don’t even know it. It can happen while you’re banking online or standing on line at your bank, supermarket shopping or even at your local Department Of Motor Vehicles. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do for a living, the threat exists in the online as well as offline world, so you have to get your shields up and this guide will help readers protect themselves. With the number of identity theft victims increasing by an exponential basis, it is more important than ever for people to become informed, instead of being victimized,” says author/speaker Richard Bailey.
The interactive guide is published in an easy to read Adobe Acrobat PDF format and can be downloaded and printed free from the web:
About Client By Design, LLC:
Client By Design develops methods and technology to attract customers.
Contact: Richard Bailey
Email: [email protected]
# # #
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011