“s” : “es”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: EnergySolutions On Thursday September 1, 2011, 2:00 pm EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, UT–(Marketwire -09/01/11)- EnergySolutions, Inc. (NYSE: ES – News) Energy Solutions’ executive officers will be presenting at two conferences in September. Chief Financial Officer, William Benz, will participate in the Wedbush 2011 Clean Technology & Industrial Growth Conference at the Westin Hotel San Francisco at 50 Third Street on September 14, 2011. Chief Executive Officer, Val Christensen, will join Mr. Benz to present at the Barclays Capital Global Renewables and Clean Technology Conference held at the Park Hyatt Zurich on September 22, 2011.
Information about EnergySolutions and the role it plays in the nuclear industry will be presented. Management will also be available to address questions about EnergySolutions on both conference dates.
EnergySolutions has been publicly traded with the NYSE since November 2007. Below is the date and time for both conference sessions:
Conference: Wedbush 2011 Clean Technology & Industrial Growth Conference
Date: September 14, 2011 Time: 2:25 p.m. PDT
Location: Westin San Francisco, 50 Third Street, San Francisco, CA
For more information: http://www.wedbush.com/sites/default/files/2011.CTIG_.SaveTheDate.FINAL__0.pdf
Conference: Barclays Capital Global Renewables and Clean Technology Conference
Date: September 22, 2011 Time: 12:25 p.m. CEST
Location: Park Hyatt Zurich, Beethoven-Strasse 21, Zurich, Switzerland
For more information: https://events.barcap.com/cm.esp?id=119&start=eiscript&pageid=_37N0M8401&key
A link to the webcast of the presentations will be on the www.energysolutions.com Investor Relations tab.
EnergySolutions offers customers a full range of integrated services and solutions, including nuclear operations, characterization, decommissioning, decontamination, site closure, transportation, nuclear materials management, processing, recycling, and disposition of nuclear waste, and research and engineering services across the nuclear fuel cycle.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011