“s” : “rsg,wm”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: StockCall On Friday September 2, 2011, 8:05 am EDT
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA–(Marketwire -09/02/11)- www.stockcall.com/ offers investors comprehensive research on the Waste Management industry and has completed analytical research on Waste Management Inc. (NYSE: WM – News) and Republic Services Inc. (NYSE: RSG – News). Register with us today at www.stockcall.com/ to have free access to these researches.
With the economy teetering on the edge of another recession, investors may be interested in finding some defensive plays should the markets head south for any period of time. The Waste Management sector may be a strong defensive pick. Trash volumes will be slightly impacted by economic retraction, but removal of what is still thrown away is generally a must for citizens uneager to watch their front-yards fill up with garbage. One concern about the sector is that growth opportunities are generally non-existent aside from any increase in the population. Register now at https://stockcall.com/development/stockcall/page.php?name=register.html to have free access to our reports on the Waste Management industry.
www.stockcall.com/ is an online platform where investors doing their due-diligence on the Waste Management industry can have easy and free access to our analyst research and opinions on Waste Management Inc. and Republic Services Inc.; investors and shareholders of these companies can simply register for a complimentary membership at https://stockcall.com/development/stockcall/page.php?name=register.html.
Still, companies in the sector like Waste Management Inc. are looking for ways to diversify their revenue streams. Waste Management is continuing to develop infrastructure that derives electrical energy from land-fill gases and the combustion of trash. The company can currently power around 1 million homes and wants to double that figure by 2020. The company is also trying to make its fleet more eco-friendly while simultaneously cutting costs. Waste Management Inc. research report is accessible for free by registering today at www.stockcall.com/WM020911.pdf.
Limiting exposure to rising fuel costs may be a key move for the sector. Companies like Republic Services Inc. have seen their fuel surcharges rise lately, and this expense could hurt operating margins around the industry if adequate measures are not taken to limit the impact of rising fuel costs. Republic Services Inc. research report is available for free by signing up now at www.stockcall.com/RSG020911.pdf.
Visit www.stockcall.com/ to see how companies in this industry have grown over the past years and how they are expected to perform in the future.
StockCall.com is a financial website where investors can have easy, precise and comprehensive research and opinions on stocks making the headlines.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011