“s” : “pesi”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. On Wednesday September 7, 2011, 11:59 am EDT
ATLANTA, Sept. 7, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:PESI – News) a leading provider of nuclear waste treatment services, today announced that Ben Naccarato, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference, September 11-13, 2011 at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in New York City. Mr. Naccarato’s presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 4:05 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be broadcast live via the internet and can be accessed from the investor relations section of the company’s website: www.perma-fix.com/investorrelations. The replay will be available within one hour of the live presentation and will remain available on the company’s website following the conference.
About Rodman & Renshaw
Rodman & Renshaw is a full-service investment bank dedicated to providing corporate finance, strategic advisory and related services to public and private companies across multiple sectors and regions. Rodman also provides research and sales and trading services to institutional investors. Rodman is the leader in the PIPE (private investment in public equity) and RD (registered direct offering) transaction markets. According to Sagient Research Systems, Rodman has been ranked the #1 Placement Agent in terms of deal volume of PIPE and RD financing transactions completed every year since 2005.
About Perma-Fix Environmental Services
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc., a national environmental services company, provides unique mixed waste and industrial waste management services. The Company’s increased focus on nuclear services includes radioactive and mixed waste treatment services for hospitals, research labs and institutions, federal agencies, including DOE, DOD, and nuclear utilities. The Company’s industrial services treat hazardous and non-hazardous waste for a variety of customers including, Fortune 500 companies, federal, state and local agencies and thousands of other clients. Nationwide, the company operates seven waste treatment facilities.
Please visit us on the World Wide Web at http://www.perma-fix.com.
The Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7172
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011