Overland Park, KS (Vocus) May 20, 2010
TopConsumerReviews.com, LLC has awarded their highest five-star rating to LifeLock, an industry leader in proactive identity theft protection.
?We are honored to receive TopConsumerReviews.com?s highest rating,? said Todd Davis, LifeLock Chairman and CEO. ?It is very well documented that millions of people become victims of identity theft every year. Once victimized, it can take months or even years to restore a person?s finances and credit. At LifeLock, we work hard to help stop the abuse before it ever occurs. We are committed to offering the best service and the best value to our Members and are proud to be recognized for our efforts in helping to protect consumers.?
There are a variety of ways in which data thieves can steal your personal information. From ‘dumpster diving’, sifting through trash to find bills and credit statements, to stealing credit and debit card numbers when your card is used, to more tech-savvy methods like ‘phishing’ your email to retrieve data while posing as legitimate businesses, a determined identity thief has nearly unlimited options.
?LifeLock works by helping protect consumers? personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, as well as from abuse and misuse of that information should the data become compromised or stolen,? explained Brian Dolezal, of TopConsumerReviews.com. ?LifeLock is the best identity theft protection program we have found. Available for individuals, families and businesses, LifeLock offers the most comprehensive coverage for a very low cost.?
To find out more about LifeLock and other Identity Theft Protection programs, including reviews and comparison rankings, please visit the Identity Theft category of TopConsumerReviews.com at http://www.topconsumerreviews.com/identity-theft.
LifeLock is an industry leader in proactive identity theft protection. Since 2005, LifeLock has been providing consumers with the tools and confidence they need to help protect themselves from identity theft. The company has a strong focus on educating consumers and working with law enforcement and elected officials to better understand the increasing threats of identity theft.
TopConsumerReviews.com is a leading provider of independent reviews and rankings of hundreds of consumer products and services. From business debt management and pet insurance, to flowers and teeth whitening, TopConsumerReviews.com delivers in-depth product evaluations in order to make your purchasing decision easier.
Related Dumpster Diving Press Releases
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011