“s” : “wm”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Waste Management On Thursday September 8, 2011, 5:15 pm
HOUSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE:WM – News) announced that it has scheduled an analyst conference call on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss third quarter 2011 financial results. These results are expected to be released before the opening of the market on Thursday, October 27, 2011 and will be available on Waste Management’s website, www.wm.com, after release to the wire services.
Certain statements and answers to questions during the conference call may contain “forward-looking statements.” These statements, and all phases of the Company’s operations, are subject to risks and uncertainties, any one of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Investors are reminded that these forward-looking statements must be considered in conjunction with the cautionary warnings and risk factors, which are detailed in Waste Management’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC and available from the Company.
What: Waste Management third quarter 2011 earnings release conference call
When: Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Where: A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed by logging onto www.wm.com and selecting “Events and Presentations” in the Investor Relations section of our website.
You may also listen to the analyst conference call by telephone by contacting the conference call operator 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and asking for the “Waste Management Conference Call – Call ID 96225430.” US/Canada Dial-In #: (877) 710-6139. Int’l/Local Dial-In #: (706) 643-7398. Participation will be in listen-only mode.
Replay: For those unable to listen to the live call, a replay will be available beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. ET October 27th through 5:00 p.m. ET on November 10th. To hear a replay of the call over the Internet, access Waste Management’s website at www.wm.com. To hear a telephonic replay of the call, dial (800) 642-1687 or (706) 645-9291 and enter conference code 96225430.
Additionally, Company executives currently plan to present at the following investment conferences during the fourth quarter of 2011:
Goldman Sachs Global Industrials Conference
Although this presentation is not expected to include any material non-public information, the Company will post the presentation slides on its website. The slides will be posted some time during the 24-hour period prior to the scheduled presentation time. The slides may be accessed via the Investor Relations section of the Company’s corporate website, which is located at www.wm.com. We anticipate that this conference will be webcast, and we will post the audio link on our website as it is made available to us.
ABOUT WASTE MANAGEMENT
Waste Management, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal services. It is also a leading developer, operator and owner of waste-to-energy and landfill gas-to-energy facilities in the United States. The company’s customers include residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers throughout North America. To learn more information about Waste Management visit www.wm.com or www.thinkgreen.com.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011