“s” : “es”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: EnergySolutions On Thursday September 8, 2011, 2:28 pm EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, UT–(Marketwire -09/08/11)- EnergySolutions (NYSE: ES – News) today announced, in partnership with NuVision Engineering, contracts to build the platform and perform large-scale testing for the Department of Energy Hanford Waste Treatment and Immobilization Plant project.
“We are honored that the EnergySolutions/NuVision team has been selected for the performance of this very important and highly critical test work,” said Val Christensen, President and CEO of EnergySolutions. “Our team has worked extremely hard over the last several months to create a value added proposition for our customer and we are pleased that they have trusted us to execute this work on their behalf.”
Van Walker, President and CEO of NuVision Engineering, echoed Val Christensen’s remarks saying, “We are very pleased the EnergySolutions/NuVision team will be performing this testing work and we are committed to doing our part toward the success of Waste Treatment Project.”
The work involves designing, building and testing of mixing systems under prototypic configurations that represent the actual deployment of some of the Waste Treatment Project process vessels.
For comment or questions please contact Mark Walker at 801-231-9194 or email@example.com.
EnergySolutions offers customers a full range of integrated services and solutions, including nuclear operations, characterization, decommissioning, decontamination, site closure, transportation, nuclear materials management, processing, recycling, and disposition of nuclear waste, and research and engineering services across the nuclear fuel cycle. www.energysolutions.com
NuVision Engineering (NVE) is an independent engineering and consulting company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and with operations in Richland, WA; Mooresville, NC; Aiken, SC; Sterling, VA; and Oak Ridge, TN. NVE delivers cost-effective, practical solutions to customers, using technically excellent multidisciplinary teams which demonstrate a large degree of innovation and integrity. NuVision Engineering has engineered solutions to a number of challenging tank waste mixing and retrieval problems in the nuclear waste management market in both the US and UK. NuVision Engineering is the parent company of Mid-Columbia Engineering in Richland. www.nuvisioneng.com
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011