“s” : “garb.pk”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Garb Oil & Power Corporation On Wednesday September 14, 2011, 2:30 pm EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Garb Oil & Power Corporation (OTCQB: GARB.PINK) announced today that it has entered into an investor relations agreement with PSP Venture, Inc. to provide comprehensive investor relations services on behalf of Garb. Garb has experienced sharp increases in investor and press queries necessitating the addition of a full time presence to process its investor’s needs.
“There is quite a bit of attention given to the solid partnerships we have penned over the past few months,” said John Rossi, President and CEO of Garb. “We went from a few inquiries a month to several per day. We have always provided transparency to our investors, and this is our next step in ensuring that it continues to be part of our mission. This will be a non-dilutive engagement, where PSP Venture Inc. will take on a substantial part of the initial expenses and Garb will contribute only a nominal fee.”
Platon Petratos, CEO of PSP Venture, Inc., will head up Garb’s investor relations desk. “Investors are essential to the success of GARB,” said Petratos. “There’s a lot of interest in what’s going on with what I can only describe as a sleeping giant. People are starting to see the alignment that is taking place as the various joint ventures progress. It’s important to provide a resource that will give investors a place to get their questions and concerns answered.” Petratos added, “Effective immediately, we will start taking investor queries at our Gulfport, MS office.” PSP Venture’s investor hotline is available M-F from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM EST and can be contacted at (850)396-8580.
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to the application of the ClosedCycle™ principle and NoWaste™ residue. Our plants for Rubber Recycling, E-Waste and E-Scrap Recycling, Waste to Energy and OTR processing plants are all developed with these principles in mind. Garb believes that processing waste should be economically viable and leave NoWaste™. It is our endeavor to build plants that continue to push the boundaries for the attainment of the ClosedCycle™ principles and a world with NoWaste™. You can watch our technology in action on the following link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVbZ9SqAYfU
About: PSP Venture, Inc.
PSP Venture, Inc. is full-service public relations, marketing, branding, and consulting agency. We bridge the gap between the companies we represent and the investment community through innovative and aggressive marketing programs. PSP Venture, Inc. provides transparent and value-driven investment and business solutions which deliver maximum value for our clients. For more information, visit http://www.pspventure.com or join our investor public forum on Yahoo http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/WealthyPenny/
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this document that are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements based upon management’s current expectations. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Garb Oil & Power Corporation is not required to update its forward-looking statements.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011