“s” : “clh”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Clean Harbors On Tuesday September 13, 2011, 8:35 am EDT
NORWELL, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Clean Harbors, Inc. (“Clean Harbors”) (NYSE:CLH – News), the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America, today announced that David T. Musselman has been appointed as Senior Vice President and General Counsel of the Company.
Mr. Musselman joins Clean Harbors with 25 years of legal experience in corporate practice including a number of in-house positions. His legal career has included deep experience in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory and general corporate legal matters.
“David brings extensive experience that will make him a valuable asset to Clean Harbors as we continue to execute our two-pronged strategy of organic growth and acquisitions,” said Alan S. McKim, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Clean Harbors. “Among his accomplishments, David has helped raise more than $ 4 billion in public and private financings. In addition, he has strong transactional expertise as well as a background in highly regulated industries. David has addressed a wide range of legal issues during his career, including antitrust, compliance, environmental law and securities law.”
Prior to joining Clean Harbors, Mr. Musselman was Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of International Power America, Inc., the North American operation of a leading global independent power generation company. Prior to his tenure at International Power, Mr. Musselman worked as Assistant General Counsel, Commercial and Transactional Services Group for American Electric Power Company, Inc. From 1989 to 2000, he was Senior Counsel in the Regulatory, Environmental and Corporate Finance Groups at Cinergy Corp. (now Duke Energy Corporation). Mr. Musselman received his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, his M.B.A. from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business, and his undergraduate degree from Albion College.
About Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves more than 50,000 customers, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has more than 175 locations, including over 50 waste management facilities, throughout North America in 37 U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company also operates international locations in Bulgaria, China, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.cleanharbors.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Any statements contained herein that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are based upon the beliefs and expectations of Clean Harbors’ management as of this date only and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially, including, without limitation, those items identified as “risk factors” in the Company’s most recently filed Form 10-K and Form 10-Q. Therefore, readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to revise or publicly release the results of any revision to these forward-looking statements other than through its various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which may be viewed at www.cleanharbors.com/investor_relations.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011