NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) June 8, 2004
Following on the success of reality shows like The Apprentice coupled with the advent of Foxs much-hyped The Casino, producers at MJM, an entertainment development group based in New York City, are moving swiftly to finalize production plans for a new reality series focused on corporate crime.
The program, currently dubbed CORRUPTION, INC., will follow the hi-jinks and machinations of six convicted corporate felons as they attempt to actually swindle a privately held corporation. Hot on their trail are a team of Americas top corporate copsveterans drawn from the FBI, the SEC, the technology sector and well um prison. For the company participating, the its the ultimate security audit, says the shows creator, Alisa Jones. Theyve come to grips with the fact that these days the best way to catch a thief is to hire one. Its smartlike hiring a hacker to break a system, so that ultimately you can render it bulletproof. But dont expect to see a bunch of flabby accountants milling around a whiteboard, says Jones. Were dealing with a new breed of investigatorthese people get dirty. Dumpster diving and covert sting operations are definitely a part of the picture.
While sponsors might balk at a show that potentially glorifies corporate swindling, where advertisers will be required to bring their own irony, Jones argues that the show is a natural fit with Americas current cultural fascination with both reality-based programming and the cult of the CEO. One of the reasons reality television has been so successful is its focus on relationships and fundamentally, corporate crime is a very human drama fraught with ambition, relationships, alliances, opportunity and greedthe greed of individuals so drunk on their own power they believe they can scam anyone. Besides, she says, returning to the issue of sponsor concerns, weve got a redemptive twist built inthats as much as Ill say for now.
Producers expect to begin shooting in early fall and are currently working with attorneys and accountants to ensure that the show is airtight when it comes to the swindles and the law.
About MJM | mrs. jones media: MJM is a New York-based independent entertainment development and marketing group dedicated to producing original content and events for the film, television and literary markets.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011