“s” : “cva”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Covanta Holding Corporation On Tuesday September 27, 2011, 8:30 am EDT
MORRISTOWN, N.J., Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Covanta Holding Corporation (NYSE:CVA – News) (“Covanta” or the “Company”) will host a conference call at 8:30 AM (Eastern) on Thursday, October 20, 2011 to discuss its third quarter results.
A press release reporting Covanta’s third quarter results will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, October 19, 2011 and will also be available in both the News and the Investor Information sections of the Company’s website. The Company expects its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2011 to be issued the week of October 24, 2011 and to include additional XBRL information required at this time.
The conference call will begin with prepared remarks, which will be followed by a question and answer session. To participate, please dial 877-806-3982 approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. If calling from outside of the United States, please dial 702-928-7062. Please utilize conference ID number 11520954 when prompted by the conference call operator. The conference call will also be webcast live from the Investor Information section of the Covanta Energy website. A presentation will be made available during the call and will be found on the Investor Relations section of the Covanta website at www.covantaenergy.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 11:30 AM (Eastern) Thursday, October 20, 2011. To access the replay, please dial 855-859-2056 or 800-585-8367, or from outside of the United States 404-537-3406 and use the replay conference ID number 11520954. The webcast will also be archived on www.covantaenergy.com.
Covanta Energy is an internationally recognized owner and operator of large-scale Energy-from-Waste and renewable energy projects and a recipient of the Energy Innovator Award from the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Covanta’s 44 Energy-from-Waste facilities provide communities with an environmentally sound solution to their solid waste disposal needs by using that municipal solid waste to generate clean, renewable energy. Annually, Covanta’s modern Energy-from-Waste facilities safely and securely convert approximately 20 million tons of waste into 9 million megawatt hours of clean renewable electricity and create more than 9 billion pounds of steam that are sold to a variety of industries. For more information, visit www.covantaenergy.com.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
- Top Spring Home Improvement Projects April 23, 2016
- Quality Dumpster Rental Service Available April 9, 2016
- How To Clean A House After the Death of a Loved One March 31, 2016
- The Consequences of Illegal Dumping in America March 26, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011