Press Release Source: Garb Oil & Power Corporation On Tuesday September 27, 2011, 12:45 pm EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Garb Oil & Power Corporation (USOTC: GARB).
Garb will attend The West Coast Wall Street Conference in San Diego at The Balboa Bay Club & Resort, 1221 W. Coast Hwy, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PT)
Garb will be one of 5 companies to have a booth at the conference. GARB will have 15 minutes of air time on the “Big Biz Show” which will be broadcasting live on 1220 AM KDOW radio or you can listen live online at http://www.businesstalkradio.net/weekday_host/bbs.shtml
John Rossi, CEO of GARB will be presenting at 11:00 AM in front of a group of approximately 100 accredited investors.
We welcome all to tune in or come and see us at the conference; you are all welcome to review the conference at www.sandiegoinvestmentconference.com
These are some of the highlights of the conference:
- CEO presentations of featured microcap companies
- Local Southern California media (newspaper and television to cover the event)
- An audience of pre-qualified investment professionals, analysts, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers, top brokers and accredited investors
- Opportunity to consult with Pure Logic Management Group for presentations and as well as development of corporate profiles
- Your company summary printed in our conference material to be handed out to conference attendees
- CEO media exposure and interviews by “The Big Biz Show™” named in the TOP TEN Financial Radio Talk Shows by TALKERS Magazine
- Networking opportunities with CEOs of some of the most promising emerging companies in the natural resources marketplace
- Invitation to VIP Cocktail Reception “Standing Room Only” event for maximum exposure
- Discount opportunities for San Diego Investment Q4 Conference on November 12th
- Increased web and social media presence as www.SanDiegoInvestmentConference.com is ranked #1 on all major search engines
You can watch our technology in action on the following link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVbZ9SqAYfU
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to the application of ClosedCycle(TM) principle and NoWaste(TM) residue. Our plants for Rubber Recycling, E-Waste and E-Scrap Recycling, Waste to Energy and OTR processing are all developed with these principles in mind. Garb believes that processing waste should be economically viable and leave NoWaste(TM). It is our endeavor to build plants that continue to push the boundaries for the attainment of the ClosedCycle (TM) principles and a world with NoWaste(TM).
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this document that are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements based upon management’s current expectations. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Garb Oil & Power Corporation is not required to update its forward-looking statements.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News