“s” : “cwst”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Casella Waste Systems, Inc. On Thursday September 29, 2011, 5:52 pm
RUTLAND, VT–(Marketwire -09/29/11)- Casella Waste Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ: CWST – News) announced today that it extended the expiration date of its offer to exchange up to $ 200,000,000 of new 7.75% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2019 (the “new notes”) that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933 for an equal amount of outstanding unregistered 7.75% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2019 (the “old notes”). As a result of the extension, the exchange offer is now scheduled to expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on October 3, 2011, unless further extended.
The exchange offer was originally set to expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on September 29, 2011. As of this date, tenders of approximately $ 196,965,000 aggregate principal amount, or 98.5%, of the old notes have been received pursuant to the exchange offer. Except for the extension of the expiration date, all of the other terms of the exchange offer remain as set forth in the exchange offer prospectus, dated August 30, 2011.
This press release is not an offer to exchange the new notes for the old notes or the solicitation of an offer to exchange, which we are making only through the exchange offer prospectus.
Copies of the exchange offer prospectus and related documents may be obtained from U.S. Bank National Association, exchange agent for the exchange offer, at the following address:
U.S. Bank National Association
Attn: Lori Buckles
60 Livingston Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55107-2292
Phone: (651) 495-3520
Fax: (651) 495-8158
Some of the statements in this press release are “forward-looking” and are made pursuant to the safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These “forward-looking” statements include statements relating to, among other things, the exchange offer. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that may cause results to differ materially from the statements set forth in this press release, many of which are beyond the Company’s control and which are described in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking statements in this press release speak only as of the date of this release.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011