Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/12/11, US Ecology, Inc. (NASD: ECOL) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $ 0.18, payable on 10/21/11. As a percentage of ECOL’s recent stock price of $ 16.33, this dividend works out to approximately 1.10%.
Below is a dividend history chart for ECOL, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $ 0.18 declared by US Ecology, Inc.:
|ECOL Dividend History|
|* Data may be adjusted for splits; we are not responsible for data errors; always verify data with the company.|
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ECOL is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 4.41% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
ECOL operates in the Waste Management sector, among companies like Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM) which is up about 1.4% today, and Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG) trading higher by about 1.9%. Below is a three month price history chart comparing the stock performance of ECOL, versus WM and RSG.
In Monday trading, US Ecology, Inc. shares are currently up about 2.2% on the day.
From our Blog
- Why You Need a Dumpster September 21, 2016
- Neighborhood Togetherness Matters & Clean Up Does, Too September 19, 2016
- What Waste Should You Recycle And Throw In The Trash? August 3, 2016
- Dumpster Rentals for Business Owners August 1, 2016
- Picking a Dumpster for Your Next Roofing Project July 19, 2016
- Consequences of Illegal Dumping and Littering July 13, 2016
- How To Dispose Of Debris? June 14, 2016
- When Is A Good Time To Clean Out Your Waste? June 13, 2016
- How to Dispose of Construction Waste May 2, 2016
- Why You Should Share Rental Dumpsters With Your Neighbors April 29, 2016
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011
- Dumpster Dive (Director Commentary) September 24, 2011
- Dumpster Divers Spark Palin Probe September 11, 2011
- Auburn-Placer 1 yard dumpster June 8, 2011
- Can Opener? We don’t need no stinking can opener! June 19, 2011