“s” : “garb.pk”,”k” : “a00,a50,b00,b60,c10,g00,h00,l10,p20,t10,v00″,”o” : “”,”j” : “”
Press Release Source: Garb Oil & Power Corporation On Tuesday October 11, 2011, 10:30 am EDT
SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Garb Oil & Power Corporation (USOTC: GARB). Garb is pleased to announce that short term capital has been secured. This short term capital will assist Garb in completing financial filings by mid-November and provide overhead working capital until February 2012. Management believes this funding will provide sufficient resources for Garb until the Company begins accessing their previously announced $ 20,000,000 line of credit, which will be available shortly after the filings are completed.
John Rossi, President and CEO of Garb, stated, “This funding allows us to get our filings completed and focus our efforts on the implementation of our $ 20,000,000 Line of Credit to bring our model and technology to fruition.”
Additionally, Rossi stated, “The West Coast Wall Street Conference we attended in Newport was a tremendous success in terms of the number of investors and parties that have expressed an interest in Garb. We are now in the process of following up and providing additional due diligence material to the interested parties and will provide progress updates to our shareholders as they materialize.”
You can watch our technology in action on the following link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVbZ9SqAYfU
Garb Oil & Power Corporation is dedicated to the application of ClosedCycle(TM) principle and NoWaste(TM) residue. Our plants for Rubber Recycling, E-Waste and E-Scrap Recycling, Waste to Energy and OTR processing are all developed with these principles in mind. Garb believes that processing waste should be economically viable and leave NoWaste(TM). It is our endeavor to build plants that continue to push the boundaries for the attainment of the ClosedCycle (TM) principles and a world with NoWaste(TM).
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements contained in this document that are not historical fact, are forward-looking statements based upon management’s current expectations. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in or implied by forward-looking statements. The results anticipated by any or all of these forward-looking statements may not occur. Garb Oil & Power Corporation is not required to update its forward-looking statements.
Follow Yahoo! Finance on ; become a fan on Facebook.
Yahoo! Finance: Waste Management Industry News
From our Blog
- Helpful Tips When Renting a Dumpster January 21, 2013
- Tips for Cleaning Up and Organizing January 4, 2013
- Phoenix AZ Dumpster Rentals Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com October 22, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Bethseda, MD Available at SameDayDumpsters.com September 8, 2012
- Dumpster Rental in Pennsylvania Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters August 28, 2012
- Troop 581 B.S.A. August 21, 2012
- Renting a Dumpster in NY Made Easy by Samedaydumpsters.com August 14, 2012
- Home Remodeling Projects Made Much Easier with SameDayDumpsters.com August 3, 2012
- Junk Removal Services Made Easy with SameDayDumpsters July 14, 2012
- Dumpster Rental for Any Construction Project Now Available at SameDayDumpsters.com June 30, 2012
2011 2012 Announces best Call Clean Company Conference Connections Covanta diving dumpster dumpsters Energy Ewaste Garb garbage Harbors Holding Identity Inc. Industry Landfill Management Plant power Present Progressive Recycling Release Rental Reports Republic Second Services Solutions Stericycle stock Third TRASH TriTech Veolia Waste yard Year
- Castledoor “Dumpster Diving” June 3, 2011
- Q&A: What is it like to go dumpster diving? December 11, 2011
- Dumpster Diving for Gourmet Pig Feed – Novella Carpenter July 10, 2011
- A Shout Out To Eating Garbage: Dumpster Diving on CBC September 17, 2011
- MythBusters – Dumpster Diving Trailer July 16, 2011
- Kris Kemp: Dumpster Diver August 21, 2011
- Dumpster Diving Documentary (part 1) November 25, 2011
- What should happen after my character gets beat up? June 6, 2011
- dumpster diving June 2, 2011
- Frugal TV – Dumpster Diving for Coupons June 11, 2011